Sunday 12 April 2015

SOLO

Some time ago, I had the opportunity to play a card game that I really enjoyed. I'm sure that most of you heard something about a similar card game called UNO, because it is played in many countries.
However, today I would like to focus on another game, which is in my opinion more entertaining, known as SOLO. The rules of mentioned games are very similar, almost identical for those of the game MAKAO, which is played with normal playing cards.

In the case of SOLO, the pack consists of 112 cards. There are twenty-five of each color - green, red, yellow and blue. They have values running from 1 to 9. I just want to describe the most interesting cards, which make the game pleasant.
Generally speaking, the first player who remains with no cards is the winner and for that, the main purpose is to get rid of all the cards held in hand. Unfortunately it isn't so easy.

There are some cards which change the game in a particular way. You can draw a card which invert the direction of the players' turn, or order the exchange of cards between the players. It is also possible to be forced to add more cards to those that someone already holds.
These cards make this game simply unpredictable. You will never know what will actually happen in the next turn, so there is always a little surprise, which causes some funny situations.
I personally believe that it is one of the best card games and for this reason I absolutely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment