Saturday 25 April 2015

One day in Berlin

Living in Poznań has undoubtedly many advantages. One of them is that you can easily and quickly go to Berlin. The one-way trip by bus takes only 4 hours. Moreover, it is possible to plan one day trip, which means that we don't need to have a lot of free time.

I decided to take this opportunity and one day I found myself in Berlin. It was really good and intense time.
One of my goals was to see all the most important places and just feel the spirit of the city. 
It wasn't my first visit in Germany, maybe that's why I wasn't very impressed. I want to be clear, Berlin is a nice town, but I expected something more.  
Of course there were places that caught my attention, for example the remains of the Berlin Wall, Berlin Cathedral or Brandenburg Gate. The Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe is one of those monuments that has made a huge impression on me.

 

Despite the fact that I had only about 10 hours to explore the city, I made the most of this time. 

I really recommend such a short trip. It's a great way to relax. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment