Friday 24 April 2015

Modà

In today's blog post I would like to focus on Italian music, especially on one band, which in my opinion isn't known in Poland.
I would like to point out that Modà - that's the name of the band, isn't one of my favorite groups. I just like some of their songs and I decided to share with you one of them.

This Italian pop-rock group, formed in 2002, consists of five members. There are three guitarists, one singer and a drummer.
It is worth mentioning that the band took part in the famous Sanremo Music Festival in 2005, 2011 and 2013.
In 2011 was released one of the five albums, titled “Viva i Romantici” and it has become a diamond disc with over 450,000 copies sold and the second Italian top-selling album in 2011. Many of their songs can be heard on Italian radio stations. The band plays a lot of concerts, not only in Italy, but also in other European cities, and even in the US.
Generally speaking, it seems to me that this group is well known and popular (mainly in Italy), as evidenced by for example the number of fans on Facebook (over 2 milion). 
 This is one of the reasons why I write about it.

And here's a song, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment