Monday 12 October 2015

Budapest!

Unfortunately all good things come to an end. It's time to return to reality and Poznań. :) For me, every holiday season is a great opportunity to create some unforgettable memories. For this reason, during these three months I decided not only to work, but also to visit some new places. There is no doubt that all my working experiences were positive. However, in my today's blog post I'd like to share with you one of my recent travel experiences.

Before my trip, while browsing a lot of different websites, I came across some lists of truly amazing/unbeliveable/surreal/breathtaking places to visit before I die. I'm sure that you all know what I' m talking about. I'm aware that all of them are worth-seeing but in the same time, I wanted to make one of my dreams come true and visit at least three capitals. That was how I found myself frist in Budapest and then in the Balkans.

As I said, our first stop was Budapest. I've heard so many good things about this city and I wasn't disappointed at all. What's more, I really fell in love with the city and I'd like to come back there as soon as possible to see Budapest at night once again. It's such a charming view. :)

Of course, there are plenty of guidebooks with practical tips and useful information, recommended places and so on, but there is especially one thing that I love about travel. 
Each trip gives a perfect opportunity to explore the culture of a nation from another perspective, I mean, from your own perspective.You have a chance to confront and combat different stereotypes, but I'd like to raise this subject in another blog post.

As usual, I put here some photos I took during my trip. Most of them show popular tourist attractions and monuments, but there is no doubt that you can find something more in Budapest.



It's quite a popular destination, so I'm sure that some of you have visited this city. What was your first impression of Hungary's capital?

 

3 comments:

  1. I have never been to Budapest but I have always wanted. I would love to try a Hungarian cuisine and dishes prapared by local cooks. I have heard that some Hungarian meals are badly interpreted and so preparated incorrectly by Polish not professional cooks, for example the stew.

    I am waiting for your next travel memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are quite good photos! Are they yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, all photos were taken by me.

      Delete