Wednesday 15 October 2014

hello

At the beginning I would like to say that I haven't written a blog in english before , so it is a totally new experience for me. 
On my blog I want to talk about everything and in my first blog post I want to present my two favourite polish bands.

The first group which I want to present is called Luxtorpeda and was founded in 2010 in Poznań. It consists of five musicians, one of them is Robert Friedrich known as Litza. He was also a guitarist of some other polish bands like Acid Drinkers.
The band has recorded three albums. The first one in 2011 Luxtorpeda, then in 2012 Robaki, and the last one in 2014 A morał tej historii mógłby być taki, mimo, że cukrowe, to jednak buraki.

Luxtorpeda was named  a band of the year. Moreover, the band won some awards for example for music video of their song „Autystyczny”. It is my favourite song which I suggest you listen to. Hope you enjoy it. :)






And the other band plays music which is completly different. Stare Dobre Małżeństwo ( translating into English "good old marriage" ) founded in 1984, makes the music interpretation of poems written by the Polish poets like Edward Stachura, Adam Ziemianin, or Bolesław Leśmian. The lyrics often talk about mountains and feelings. The band has released a lot of albums.
 





1 comment:

  1. What an unexpected combination! It seems your blog will be fun to read :)

    ReplyDelete